|Link to the data||Format||File added||Data preview|
|Download DSP_CUSTOMER_FORUM , Format: N/A, Dataset: Materials Facility Waste Returns Data January to December 2020||N/A||10 February 2023||Not available|
|Download Data download link , Format: N/A, Dataset: Materials Facility Waste Returns Data January to December 2020||N/A||10 February 2023||Not available|
View additional metadata
- Added to data.gov.uk
- Access contraints
- © Environment Agency copyright and/or database right 2021. All rights reserved.
- Harvest GUID
- Latitude: 55.816° to 49.943°
- Longitude: -6.236° to 2.072°
- Spatial reference system
- Dataset reference date
- 2021-06-03 (creation)
- 2021-06-03 (revision)
- Frequency of update
- Responsible party
- Environment Agency (pointOfContact)
- ISO 19139 resource type
- Metadata language
- Source Metadata
Freedom of Information (FOI) requests
National Customer Contact Centre Freedom of information requests for this dataset
Environment Agency Conditional Licence
We may be able to license this dataset to you under the Environment Agency Conditional Licence: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/environment-agency-conditional-licence/environment-agency-conditional-licence with the following special conditions.
You must first check the supporting information in the above link to determine if the conditions on use are suitable for your purposes. If they aren’t, this information is not provided with a licence for use, and the data is provided for read right only.
- You may use the Information for your internal or personal purposes and may only sublicense others to use it if you do so under a written licence which includes the terms of these conditions and the agreement and in particular may not allow any period of use longer than the period licensed to you.
- The period of permitted use is one year.
- We have restricted use of the Information as a result of legal restrictions placed upon us to protect the rights or confidentialities of others, including Personal Data that may not be Public Register after this licence expires. If you contact us in writing (this includes email) we will, as far as confidentiality rules allow, provide you with details including, if available, how you might seek permission from a third party to extend your use rights.
- This condition does not apply if use is limited to use that is authorised by any statute or use that does not require a licence from us